The output of most surveys or maintenance visits usually identifies potential to improve plant operation or introduce energy saving. With our knowledge of buildings, we can formulate proposals to improve plant operation and reduce energy you use to operate your HVAC systems. By investing in energy projects customers can not only comply with their corporate responsibilities to operate more sustainably but they will also improve their bottom line.
Our offerings include:
• Prepare a technical specification for the optimisation
• Implement scope of works
• Train client to understand the new control strategies
• Monitor system to validate the predicted energy and cost savings and the additional benefits from the optimisation.
• Audit current system operation
• Matching occupancy profiles with plant operation
• Ensure sensors are calibrated
• Review current control strategy in line with best practises
• Submeter to measure effectiveness of changes
We will visit your site to undertake performance tests of the Building Management System installed on your site. We will then provide a proposal to optimise the performance of the controlled system with regards to both comfort and cost-effectiveness control. This review will identify products, solutions, and control measures that if implemented will reduce your energy spend with a view on a short return on investment.