Service & Maintenance
We are passionate about maintenance because we are passionate about energy saving. We know the importance of keeping HVAC plant regularly maintained and working at the optimum performance level. The most important tool to maintain this performance is the Building Energy Management System (BEMS) as it is usually connected to the services that attribute to up to 80% of a buildings cost throughout its lifecycle. Ensuring your BEMS system is regularly maintained, is upgraded to the latest technology and is integrated into your condition based maintenance routines is key to your building performance.
The benefits of maintaining your system include:
- Extending lifecycle of your HVAC plant
- Reduction in running costs
- The reduce of occupant complaints
- Reduce energy consumption andÂ CO2 emissions
Our offerings include:
- Maintenance of your Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning controls
- Maintenance of Lighting control systems
- Remote monitoring solutions
Being independent of any manufacturer Smart Controls Group can offer support of a range of BMS products that are installed. By ensuring your installed Building Energy Management systems are maintained you will continue to minimise your buildings energy spend and provide early diagnose of potential points of failure.