We are passionate about maintenance because we are passionate about energy saving. We know the importance of keeping HVAC plant regularly maintained and working at the optimum performance level.
The most important tool to maintain this performance is the Building Energy Management System (BEMS) as it is usually connected to the services that attribute to up to 80% of a buildings cost throughout its lifecycle.
The benefits of maintaining your system include:
- Extending lifecycle of your HVAC plant
- Reduction in running costs
- The reduce of occupant complaints
- Reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions
Our offerings include:
- Maintenance of your Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning controls
- Maintenance of Lighting control systems
- Remote monitoring solutions
Ensuring your BEMS system is regularly maintained, is upgraded to the latest technology, and is integrated into your condition based maintenance routines is key to your building performance.
A well-maintained Building Energy Management System can reduce your energy costs by up to 20%. Our experienced team ensures your system is correctly maintained and operates at optimum efficiency.
We have experience in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance and repairs on all types of control systems such as Trend, ALC, Cylon and Siemens.